Veterans disability benefits are a form of financial support from the U.S. federal government for military personnel who’ve sustained injuries in the line of duty. Some prime requirements to benefits approval include being in active service for over 60 days and that your separation from service was not a result of any infractions against the Uniform Code of Military Justice or civil laws. Starting on the road to effective compensation requires the assistance of a knowledgeable veterans disability benefits lawyer.
Some people may advise you on which lawyer has the skills and credibility to aid your case before the VA. A number of questions may pop up though:
– Are you accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs?
– How long have you been practicingd in the field of veterans law?
– Have you attended any veterans law training programs?
– Are you willing to represent me throughout my appeal?
– Can you help me obtain the earliest effective date for receiving my benefits?
– Can you help me obtain the highest rating for my disability claim?
Trust and honesty are the cornerstones in any relationship, especially in the line of fire. When that line of fire comes from issues with the VA having problems processing your case, trust your preferred veterans lawyer to see you through.